Why Choose Migrations?
Here are a few reasons why
forward-thinking portfolio managers
choose Migrations for credit analytics
Our data products are developed using only macro-economic and company fundamentals data points, which means it is free from bias and can be used to assess the true risk of a company and the market. Bring quant and fundamental research into your workflow with minimal lift.
- Clear visibility into driving factors
- Solid foundation for enriching existing models
- Identify opportunities with trivial amount of energy
Access credit insights on over 9,000 corporate bonds across 800 issuers at both issuance and issuer-levels with more to come. Don't have what you're looking for? Let us know and we'll add it to our inventory.
- Scale up your credit analysis process
- Covers both investment grade and high yield bonds
- See across the market and into individual issuers
Migrations.ML has experience helping our clients with data engineering, process design and model construction. Contact us today to learn how we can accelerate delivery across the whole project lifecycle.
- Support tailor-made for your specific use cases
- Leverage our team's data and AI expertise
How it works?
Ways where Migrations
credit analytics helps
New investment opportunities
Identify new trading opportunities by monitoring discrepancies between OAS and Migrations spread.
Enrich existing default models, forecasted losses and trading strategies.
Portfolio Risk Management
Understand existing portfolio risk in accordance with current market conditions.
Counterparty Risk Monitoring
Develop a robust counterparty risk management framework that limits portfolio risk exposure while maximizing returns.